Carrie Schmidt is a certified Life Mastery Consultant, Executive Leadership Coach, and CEO of Infinitie SOULutions, LLC. She is also the author of "Behind The Screen: A 7-Step Life Timeline System of Transformation.".
During this episode, Carrie discusses:
- The struggles of living with a broken family at eight.
- How did her parent's divorce impact her relationships with her mother, father, and older sister?
- She talks about being stuck in a relationship that everyone else could see was toxic except for her.
- What events transpired on Christmas Day 2005 that she identifies as her rock bottom?
- How has her son changed her into who she is today?
- She discusses her book, "Behind The Screen: A 7-Step Life Timeline System of Transformation." (Available at https://www.amazon.com/Behind-Screen-Uncover-Connect-Passion/dp/B09ZCJNFK3/)
- Plus, much more from Carrie's incredible journey to becoming the CEO of Infinite SOULutions!
Check out this episode in its entirety at www.linktr.ee/ShadowsPodcast,
www.theshadowspodcast.com, and our YouTube Channel!
Carrie Schmidt's Links:
Facebook & Instagram: @coachcarrieschmidt
--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/shadows-podcast/support
Here are some inspiring episodes to start with.
THE SHADOWS PODCAST CELEBRATES 100 EPISODES! We couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate than with master special effects artists specializing in clay modeling, creature creation, stop motion, and animatronic Stephen and E...
This week the Shadows Podcast has the honor of welcoming a United States Navy SEAL, Bill Brown! Bill helped found the annual Navy SEAL Hudson River Swim and is featured in David Goggins best-seller, New York Times bestseller,...
Jim Nantz said, "It's the all-time turnaround title!". The University of Virginia basketball program went from the wrong side of history to cutting down the nets a year later. We continue with our March Madness-inspired Rebou...
The Chronicles of Jaime Andrews is now available! Jaime is an award-winning actress, producer, business director, and playwright. She’s also appeared in many commercials, movies, and television shows to include TruTV’s World’...
“When you name the emotion, you can tame the emotion.” Noble Gibbens is a former emotionally clueless West Point Army Ranger who’s now an emotional intelligence practitioner and corporate emotional intelligence coach. On this...
Son of Medal of Honor Recipient Airman 1st Class, John L. Levitow Sr. and a Chief Nursing Officer