Carrie Schmidt is a certified Life Mastery Consultant, Executive Leadership Coach, and CEO of Infinitie SOULutions, LLC. She is also the author of "Behind The Screen: A 7-Step Life Timeline System of Transformation.".
During this episode, Carrie discusses:
- The struggles of living with a broken family at eight.
- How did her parent's divorce impact her relationships with her mother, father, and older sister?
- She talks about being stuck in a relationship that everyone else could see was toxic except for her.
- What events transpired on Christmas Day 2005 that she identifies as her rock bottom?
- How has her son changed her into who she is today?
- She discusses her book, "Behind The Screen: A 7-Step Life Timeline System of Transformation." (Available at https://www.amazon.com/Behind-Screen-Uncover-Connect-Passion/dp/B09ZCJNFK3/)
- Plus, much more from Carrie's incredible journey to becoming the CEO of Infinite SOULutions!
Check out this episode in its entirety at www.linktr.ee/ShadowsPodcast,
www.theshadowspodcast.com, and our YouTube Channel!
Carrie Schmidt's Links:
Facebook & Instagram: @coachcarrieschmidt
--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/shadows-podcast/support