Don Colliver spent twenty years in television production and is the author of, “Wink: Transforming Public Speaking with Clown Presence.”
During this episode, Don talks about:
- How did one year of driving across the country led to his connection with a television producer from the Travel Channel?
- His twenty years of television production include his time on House Hunters and $40 a Day with Rachael Ray.
- How did his divorce lead him to take an improv class, ultimately leading to him attending the Clown School?
- His experience with Toastmasters and improv comedy.
- We discuss how he defines clown and why are so many people have coulrophobia.
- What are the highs and lows of his career as an entertainer?
- He provides four tips for adding humor to any public speaking engagement.
- He discusses his book, “Wink: Transmorning Public Speaking with Clown Presence.”
- Plus much more!
Check out this episode in its entirety at www.linktr.ee/ShadowsPodcast,
www.theshadowspodcast.com, and our YouTube Channel!
Don Colliver’s Links:
Order a Cop of “Wink: Transforming Public Speaking with Clown Presence”: https://www.doncolliver.com/winkbook
--- Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/shadows-podcast/support
Here are some inspiring episodes to start with.
THE SHADOWS PODCAST CELEBRATES 100 EPISODES! We couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate than with master special effects artists specializing in clay modeling, creature creation, stop motion, and animatronic Stephen and E...
This week the Shadows Podcast has the honor of welcoming a United States Navy SEAL, Bill Brown! Bill helped found the annual Navy SEAL Hudson River Swim and is featured in David Goggins best-seller, New York Times bestseller,...
Jim Nantz said, "It's the all-time turnaround title!". The University of Virginia basketball program went from the wrong side of history to cutting down the nets a year later. We continue with our March Madness-inspired Rebou...
The Chronicles of Jaime Andrews is now available! Jaime is an award-winning actress, producer, business director, and playwright. She’s also appeared in many commercials, movies, and television shows to include TruTV’s World’...
“When you name the emotion, you can tame the emotion.” Noble Gibbens is a former emotionally clueless West Point Army Ranger who’s now an emotional intelligence practitioner and corporate emotional intelligence coach. On this...
Son of Medal of Honor Recipient Airman 1st Class, John L. Levitow Sr. and a Chief Nursing Officer